Residential & Homeowner Exterior Painting
Whether interior or exterior, it is a primary rule in the painting profession that a "paint job" will be only as good as the prep work that precedes it. And indeed, poor or inadequate prep work is the primary reason for unsatisfactory results, or in some cases, catastrophic failures.
Peeling, flaking, fading, bubbling, blistering, checking, sagging, wrinkling—there is a lot that can go wrong, which is why our 3-year guarantee for both labor & materials is unsurpassed in an industry where 1-year "limited warranties" are the norm both nationally and among Madison painting companies.
Our guarantee is as an extraordinary value and assurance for you—and we can offer it because before we apply any paint to your exterior surfaces, we always:
- Hand-scrub and high-pressure wash all surfaces to remove dirt and chalk, using mildew removers and biodegradable soaps
- Scrape and sand all surfaces to rid them of loose or peeling paint
- Perform minor carpentry repairs on damaged or rotted surfaces
- Remove and replace loose glazing to protect windows from weather damage
- Caulk and seal gaps to prevent moisture from attacking wood, metal, and paint
- Follow lead-based paint protocols and other health & safety standards to protect you, our Painters, and the environment
- Use drop cloths, plastic, and masking to collect paint chips and protect nearby surfaces from drips and overspray
- Use only the highest quality paint and materials
As well, the Career Painters we send to your home will be friendly, courteous, and respectful of your property. They will keep work areas neat from day-to-day; and perform a complete and through cleanup at the conclusion of your project.
Ask about these general services and special techniques:
|General Services||Special Techniques|
|Madison Interior and Exterior Painting
Madison Exterior Painting
Madison Interior Painting
Madison Residential Painting
Madison Commercial Painting
Madison Commercial Painters
Madison Residential Painters
Madison Exterior Painters
Madison Interior Painters
|Sponge Faux Finish
Suede Faux Finish
High-Pressure Exterior Washing
Need more information?