Health & Safety are Important to Us—both yours and That of Our Employees.
We are committed to the concept of hiring Career Painters and believe in the dignity and importance of our employees as individuals. A major part of that commitment is the prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses among our Madison Painters—and our customers. Thus, we have integrated health & safety procedures into each job task, so that performance on the job can only be evaluated in relation to safe practices on the job. This includes but is not limited to:
- Ongoing education and training for Painters and Supervisors about injury-and-illness prevention procedures
- Provision of personal safety equipment such as respirators, knee pads, dust masks, etc.
- Provision and maintenance of safety-approved occupational equipment such as ladders, scaffolding, and similar equipment
- An active self-inspection program to assure ongoing compliance with approved health & safety procedures
- Managerial commitment that health & safety procedures are never secondary to production requirements
- Using eco-friendly materials and procedures to protect the environment, our customers, and our employees
- Special precautions in relation to lead paint