- Knowledge—knowing and using the best painting practices, techniques, standards
- Materials—using premium paints and products
- Expertise—employing well-compensated, experienced, and motivated career painters
- Service—making the process as easy as possible for you, from the initial estimate to the final walk-through
- Honesty—treating you as we would want to be treated if our roles were reversed
- Accreditation—working to PDCA standards
- Fully Insured—you bear no liability in the unlikely event one of our employees is injured on your property
The PDCA is a 3000-member nonprofit professional organization that develops and maintains industry standards for craftsmanship and working standards in the painting & decorating industry.
All Genesis employees are trained to these 40 standards with hands-on training that is updated and reinforced through weekly meetings. As well, Genesis employees are regularly availed of training & educational opportunities from vendors, government agencies, and other qualified second parties.
Hiring and Contracting with a Professional Painting and Decorating Contractor 31.04 Kb